Beewise have always made our customers a priority, with outstanding service and on-hand support at the heart of what we do when it comes to mortgages and protection. So we were thrilled to be recognised for this, making The ESTAS 2022 shortlist - the biggest awards in the UK residential property industry!
What are the ESTAS?
The ESTAS honour the best mortgage advisors, estate agents and conveyancers in the UK, and the 2022 shortlist has been whittled down by evaluating 660,000 customer review ratings. Only 600 mortgage brokers, estate agents and conveyancers have been shortlisted in total, making us one of the top property firms around!
The winners will be announced at the 19th annual ESTAS ceremony in London on 14th October, so stay tuned to find out how we do.
Why were Beewise shortlisted?
Location Location Location’s Phil Spencer is presenting this year’s ESTAS and commented: “The ESTAS Awards are based on real feedback from real clients experiencing real service, so provide genuine proof of the service levels a firm is delivering to clients.” The nation’s favourite property expert pointed out that “high quality customer service is crucial if home movers are going to realise their dream of getting the property they set their hearts on.” Something Team Beewise are hugely passionate about!
How you get to benefit!
Our outstanding customer service means Beewise offer much more than other mortgage brokers. Your local adviser will be on hand right through to completion, making homebuying and remortgaging as stress-free as possible!
Check out our 160+ five star Google reviews here to see how we helped some of our current clients, and read on for just some of the ways we stand out:
· Same day appointments, including evenings and weekends, to fit your busy schedule
· Accurate calculations so you know how much you can borrow towards your dream home
· Friendly, approachable advice, explaining mortgage jargon in a straightforward way
· An agreement in principle – your provisional yes – often within 24 hours of receiving paperwork
· Working with estate agents and solicitors on your behalf throughout
· We aim to save you time and money, working with lots of banks and building societies to get you the most suitable deal
· Expert advice, from breaking down any fees involved to tips on making an offer
· Industry knowledge of the best lenders for self-employed workers and contractors
· Specialists in first time buyer schemes, Buy-to-Let investments and more
Whether you’re a first time buyer, home mover or looking to remortgage, click here to contact us and arrange an initial chat, or call 01934 204841. With evening and weekend appointments available and a 5 star rating on Google, we’re here to make mortgages and protection easy!
162 Google reviews as of 5th July 2022